Proud Member of the Vermont Fresh
"We really loved the hearty & creative breakfasts...the
ten times better than
you could describe."
& Ken - New York, NY
Amenities at the Bed and Breakfast
Everything has been arranged to ensure a
perfect visit. Please enjoy the following amenities during
your Vermont Bed & Breakfast stay:
A highlight at Beaver Pond Farm Bed & Breakfast, mornings
promise creative and delicious breakfast fare. We are a strong
believer in supporting our local farmers and food producers
here in Vermont. We belong to the Vermont Fresh Network and
the Mad River Valley Localvore project. Begin your morning
with freshly brewed Vermont Artisan FTO Sumatra coffee, home-baked
sweet breads and a specially prepared seasonal fruit selection.
Oven-fresh scones are a house specialty.
Guest favorites include white chocolate scones with cranberries
and almonds, Vermont iced maple and Pumpkin chai spice. Sample
Bed and Breakfast house granola toasted with Vermont maple
syrup and served with local organic yogurt. Coconut Milk
Cardamom French Toast with Vermont Maple Syrup, Gaylord
Farm eggs scrambled with Vermont cheddar cheese and fresh
garden chives , or Fried polenta served with basted
eggs, Vermont Misty Knoll sausage and a red pepper coulis
are just some of the rotating entrees of the day that you
After skiing or hiking our Vermont mountains, snowshoeing our trails or kayaking the Mad River,
return to the Bed & Breakfast to enjoy nibbles at your
leisure. Every afternoon at 4:30 pm, we will prepare a little
snack and a seasonal beverage to tide you over until dinner.
A late afternoon offering may consist of rummed-raisin oatmeal
cookies, local Vermont cheese and crackers, homemade creme
fraiche sorbet or lavender shortbread cookies. Iced tea, juice
spritzer or Vermont apple cider may accompany your snack.
Our guest bar offers 24-hour access to fresh-brewed complimentary
coffees and teas. We also have a guest refrigerator stocked
with wine, beer, bottled water and soft drinks for purchase.
To remain in compliance with our liquor license, we ask
that you refrain from bringing in your own alcoholic beverages.
and Breakfast In-Room Amenities
- Fluffy down comforters.
- Temperature sensitive mattress pads and featherbeds.
- Fine linens and comfy robes.
- Blow dryers.
- Wireless internet access.
- CD Clock Radios.
- Televisions and DVD players.
- Hot tub under the stars. The perfect antidote for active
and tired muscles.
- Games and equipment for outdoor enjoyment at the Bed and
Breakfast, such as croquet and badminton sets, snowshoes, cross country skiis,
sleds and lounges.
- Dinner reservations made upon request.
- Beautiful flowers and/or ice-cold champagne can be arranged
to surprise your special someone.
- A fire pit on the hill for roasting marshmallows or enjoying the night sky.
- Majestic Sugarbush Robert Trent Jones, Sr. designed golf
course next door.
- Sugarbush health and racquet club, with pool, fitness classes, and a rockwall.
- World-class dining options. Click
here to check out local menus.
- Several local day spas for pampering massages, manicures
- Local Yoga classes.
- Private and group ski lessons.